Do you want to be a pioneer in a new innovation sector?
Do you want to win a start-up capital of 50,000 SEK?
Interested in learning more about innovation and entrepreneurship in elderly care?
Modern Aging is organizing an event on the 6th of December where leading thoughtleaders in the field will give their unique perspective on how we can transform the senior market. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get an invitation.
Entrepreneurs for an aging world
Among all the applications we received for the Modern Aging innovation program, seven entrepreneurs have been selected based on the potential of their idea as well as their motivation to lead the way in transforming the elderly care sector. These entrepreneurs are now in the process of developing their ideas with the support from Modern Aging. We meet approximately 6 hours a week for lectures, workshops and seminars with some of the most important policy makers and managers in elderly care in Sweden as well as with entrepreneurs and business coaches. The program ends with a full day seminar in December focused on innovation and entrepreneurship in elderly care where the entrepreneur will pitch their idea in front of a panel of industry experts. The panel will choose a winner that will receive a start-up capital of 50.000SEK.
Module I – Ideation and Planning
- Introduction to entrepreneurship and social innovation
- The aging population
- What do the current and future needs of the elderly look like?
- Showcase of elderly care innovation from all over the world
- Modern Aging idea generation in teams
Module II – Development of Idea Concept
- Idea development
- Leadership skills
- Writing a business plan and fundraising
Module III – Execution
- Pilot studies PDSA (Plan, Do, Study, Act)
- Marketing through social media and network
- Presentation and pitching